Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi there!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi there!

    Well I am a 22y/o Security Officer working for a campus security department. We are owned by the college and everything is provided for us by the college. We just got a nice new truck with nice decals and have adopted a use of force policy so we now get combat training and ASP Batons and ABP Pepper Spray. And they allow us to handcuff people as well.
    -Protect and Serve-

  • #2
    welcome

    Welcome to funny farm. I like ask you something ? Sence you being part of campus security department. you have peper spary and asp baton what happens when a kid goes on shooting rampage? How do stop that I know call the police and wait. mean while my child or her friends are dieing while waiting for police to arrive Formulate a game plan then execute it.
    CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594


    oh ya

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jbaerbock View Post
      Well I am a 22y/o Security Officer working for a campus security department. We are owned by the college and everything is provided for us by the college. We just got a nice new truck with nice decals and have adopted a use of force policy so we now get combat training and ASP Batons and ABP Pepper Spray. And they allow us to handcuff people as well.
      Combat training?
      "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hello and welcome!

        Be safe,

        Hank
        " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jbaerbock View Post
          Well I am a 22y/o Security Officer working for a campus security department. We are owned by the college and everything is provided for us by the college. We just got a nice new truck with nice decals and have adopted a use of force policy so we now get combat training and ASP Batons and ABP Pepper Spray. And they allow us to handcuff people as well.
          ABP pepper spray? sounds like a cheap off brand crap spray.
          "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

          Comment


          • #6
            Feel free to add more sugar to this koolaid mix! you wont find any koolaid any sweeter then youll find here, anyways cheers, and welcome.



            P.S. dont mind my intro i tend to be a goofy person or try to be
            Its not how we die that counts.....
            Its not how we lived that counts....
            all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

            Comment


            • #7
              Welcome to the site. You seem to be giddy about the toys you get to carry now. See how it feels after 8-12 hours on your hips.
              "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

              Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

              Originally posted by Black Caesar
              some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah think my waist is migrating south with all this equipment lol. Oh and by combat training (thats what the trainer called it) basically some hand to hand combat techniques.

                In responce to Sgt Koolaid. If I had a chance to I would try to talk the shooter down or knock the gun out or spray the sucker. However in a situation where they definitely intend to shoot me I would indeed call the cops and take cover. We are in the process of installing a campus wide loud speaker system as well to broadcast tornado warning, and advise students on situations like gunners. Maybe someday they'll give us pistols so we can fire back but untill then the above is about as good as we can do since I'm married and don't intend to leave a widow.

                Oh and ABP Spray I should have typed, ABP stands for Aeresol Based Product. Real brand is Freeze +P made by Aerko International. It is a combination CS/OC Spray.
                -Protect and Serve-

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jbaerbock View Post
                  Yeah think my waist is migrating south with all this equipment lol. Oh and by combat training (thats what the trainer called it) basically some hand to hand combat techniques.

                  In responce to Sgt Koolaid. If I had a chance to I would try to talk the shooter down or knock the gun out or spray the sucker. However in a situation where they definitely intend to shoot me I would indeed call the cops and take cover. We are in the process of installing a campus wide loud speaker system as well to broadcast tornado warning, and advise students on situations like gunners. Maybe someday they'll give us pistols so we can fire back but untill then the above is about as good as we can do since I'm married and don't intend to leave a widow.

                  Oh and ABP Spray I should have typed, ABP stands for Aeresol Based Product. Real brand is Freeze +P made by Aerko International. It is a combination CS/OC Spray.

                  Welcome, The best thing you can have going for you isn't on your belt. It is your common sense and ability to reason and talk with people. Campus security should give you a chance to work on your patience as well!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CorpSec View Post
                    Welcome, The best thing you can have going for you isn't on your belt. It is your common sense and ability to reason and talk with people. Campus security should give you a chance to work on your patience as well!
                    A good pair of running shoes wouldn't hurt either...
                    ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                    Corbier's Commandos

                    Nemo me impune lacessit

                    Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sgt koolaid View Post
                      Welcome to funny farm. I like ask you something ? Sence you being part of campus security department. you have peper spary and asp baton what happens when a kid goes on shooting rampage? How do stop that I know call the police and wait. mean while my child or her friends are dieing while waiting for police to arrive Formulate a game plan then execute it.

                      LOL, had to tag him right out of the box huh? Not even give him the chance to get his feet wet?
                      ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                      Corbier's Commandos

                      Nemo me impune lacessit

                      Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Lol it's ok I like stimulating conversation. And he brings up a good point, what can we do but run and hide and call the cops (in many of the shooter circumstances).
                        -Protect and Serve-

                        Comment

                        Leaderboard

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X