so much to see...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so much to see...

That I completely missed his sub-forum. sorry about that.

Yo. I'm a newb. I'll try not to be a troll, but sometimes I can't help but make a cheap joke out of a thread. Ayway- good to be here.
    sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

welcome, to the fourm
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Enjoy your visits, it's informative and at times lively. There are sharp pencils in this security box.
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

welcome

Just remember to puff puff puff past next time . It won't fry your, just joking we all make mistakes just have remember to learn from them. and again welcome.
        CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Hello, welcome aboard!!!!

Be safe,

Hank
          " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

thanks guys. The people are mainly pretty different than in my other forums. It's good to find people that understand what I'm talking about at work.
            sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt koolaid View Post
              Just remember to puff puff puff past next time . It won't fry your, just joking we all make mistakes just have remember to learn from them. and again welcome.
              Hell no, mister!! I'm puffing and keeping!! lmao....Hey Ron, welcome to this site. I'm a noob to this site as well, and they've made me feel very welcome.
              I do security for work; I run into burning buildings for fun

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X