Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Jessee
    replied
    while we're talking about experience in industry, anyone here know any website that has reference material we can use for regulations or just something security can use as training aids?

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Originally posted by BadBoynMD View Post
    Welcome to the boards. You'll find, not only professional personnel in our industry, but circus acts that come to visit. So, as the good Sarge said, jump in on the fun.
    Hey, I take offence to that!

Welcome aboard Fedtia

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Fedtia~
    I have been in this industry for 10 years and I am constantly learning new things. This room has a lot of knowledgable individuals. I do look forward to logging on and seeing what's going on.

Be safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• Fedtia
    replied
    Thank You All!! Learning is something I do every day and look forward to having yet another place to do it. Even after 23 years in this business, there is something new all the time. And I certainly don't claim to know it all!! I appreciate the help and insight from the many intelligent sources on the boards. And I LOVE the circus too!!!

Leave a comment:

• BadBoynMD
    replied
    Welcome to the boards. You'll find, not only professional personnel in our industry, but circus acts that come to visit. So, as the good Sarge said, jump in on the fun.

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    welcome

Grab a bathing suit and jump into the fun.

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Welcome aboard!

Be safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    mmmmmmm meat ! hamburgers anyone ! naw joking, welcome youll find lots of intellect roams around this board.

Leave a comment:

• Fedtia
    started a topic Hello

Hello

Just wanted to introduce myself. More new meat for the machine!
    I have been in the industry for 23 years. I look forward to meeting new friends here on the boards. If I can be of any assistance to anyone, I am happy to help! Thanks!

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X