Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Just wanted to introduce myself. More new meat for the machine!
    I have been in the industry for 23 years. I look forward to meeting new friends here on the boards. If I can be of any assistance to anyone, I am happy to help! Thanks!
    If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.
    George S. Patton

www.fedtia.com

mmmmmmm meat ! hamburgers anyone ! naw joking, welcome youll find lots of intellect roams around this board.
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Be safe,

Hank
      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

welcome

Grab a bathing suit and jump into the fun.
        CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Welcome to the boards. You'll find, not only professional personnel in our industry, but circus acts that come to visit. So, as the good Sarge said, jump in on the fun.
          "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Thank You All!! Learning is something I do every day and look forward to having yet another place to do it. Even after 23 years in this business, there is something new all the time. And I certainly don't claim to know it all!! I appreciate the help and insight from the many intelligent sources on the boards. And I LOVE the circus too!!!
            If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.
            George S. Patton

www.fedtia.com

Comment

Fedtia~
              I have been in this industry for 10 years and I am constantly learning new things. This room has a lot of knowledgable individuals. I do look forward to logging on and seeing what's going on.

Be safe,

Hank
              " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by BadBoynMD View Post
                Welcome to the boards. You'll find, not only professional personnel in our industry, but circus acts that come to visit. So, as the good Sarge said, jump in on the fun.
                Hey, I take offence to that!

Welcome aboard Fedtia
                "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

while we're talking about experience in industry, anyone here know any website that has reference material we can use for regulations or just something security can use as training aids?
                  sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X