Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey

hi,
    i work at luther hospital in eau claire wi. i have been security here for almost 4 years now. i really like my job. i work the overnight shift 0000-0800. looking to get to know ppl on this site.

Welcome.
    We have several members who work in hospital/medical settings. You can learn a lot here, and share your experiences with us so we can learn too.
    "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

welcome to the board!
      Its not how we die that counts.....
      Its not how we lived that counts....
      all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Hello!

Hello, Schooter. Watch where you point that thing...

Comment

welcome

again welcome what type of security do you do for the hospital patrol or the funny farm floor?
          CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

LMAO funny farm. That's all of Houston.
            I've thought of switching over to Medical Center security. What kind of work/ reponsibilities does it entail?
            Last edited by Ron Jessee; 08-27-2007, 10:11 PM. Reason: additional banter
            sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

Hello! Welcome to the forums.....I look forward to hearing from you.

Be safe,

Hank
              " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X