Hello I am new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello I am new

Hi, My name is Charles and I am a commissioned guard in Austin Texas. I will say it is one of the most challenging places I have worked in security because of the huge anti security mindset of the Austin Police. However it is very easy because I work for a very professional company whom is liked by most police that work our area.

Hey Chucky. I am new myself, but wanted to take a second to welcome you aboard. Some really bright people lurk these forums. Enjoy.

Dave
    David Tombleson
    Executive Security Manager
    Wy'east Tactical, LLC
    www.wyeasttactical.com

Comment

welcome.......... The rainbow has many colors, hopefully youll pick one to paint your picture with

hope to hear ya on the fourms
      Its not how we die that counts.....
      Its not how we lived that counts....
      all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

welcome

Welcome feel free join in at any time with idea ,funny story ,tips or just want blow off some steam.
        CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

You will enjoy your visits they are truly well worth the effort.
          Enjoy the day,
          Bill

Comment

Welcome Chucky! Enjoy....
            " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

I'm a tad bit late, but, glad to see you made it over, enjoy.
              ~Super Ninja Sniper~
              Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X