X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PartTimer checking in.

Hi all,

Stopped here to get and give advice.
    My security job presently is at a Mall, and it’s my part time job hence the screen name. I’ve worked this job since the beginning of the year but I’m not completely new to the field. I use to do full time security work when I was younger. (Seems like a lifetime ago)
    I’m looking forward to getting some great advice from the posters here.
    BTW, some of the best people I know work in the security industry.

welcome to the fourms, and hope to hear you post, this is one of the most intellectual security fourms i had ever trodded upon.....
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

have fun ,enjoy the crew.

Comment

Welcome!
        "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Part Timer welcome. You've plenty of reading to do on all the previous topics. Make a separate file, individual folders and do a lot of patching and pasting.
          There is a lot of worldly experience, grunt work and common sense advice. There a lot of debates, serious reflections that can make all of us better in this craft for just having read them.
          Enjoy the day,
          Bill
          Last edited by Bill Warnock; 08-03-2007, 02:28 PM. Reason: Missing words

Comment

Welcome PartTimer......
            I am new to these forums as well. There are a lot of knowlgeable individuals who post in here.

Be safe,

Hank
            " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Welcome aboard Part Timer!
              Richard Dickinson
              Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
              DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
              www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X