Hello,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,

Hey, everyone (Redneckese translation: Greetings, salutations, how the heck are you, etc.) I'm a Grave lead officer working in a very large medical center in northern California. I have almost ten years working security, and seven before that working sub acute psychiatric treatment. I'm looking forward to contributing to and learning from this forum.
    Stay safe,
    S/O Williams

Welcome. I'm a glad to see your a 'grave leader' it's good to be at the top of the heap.
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

G'day & welcome!

Grave lead/leader... I'm not familiar with this terminology, does it mean you work the graveyard shift? are a Senior Officer or an older person working Security?

Nice to see someone else with a background based in the mental health industry
      "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Welcome indeed! You've a lot of reading to do and as you go through all the posts you'll develop the sense there are some real sharp pencils in this security box.
        Enjoy the day,
        Bill

Comment

Welcome and have a fun time

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X