Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself. I worked for GM for 30 years and retired. I also worked for my local sheriff's department in corrections. I am a Michigan Sheriff's Association certified corrections officer. I also was second man in a marked sheriff's unit on occasion. I worked there for a year and a half and decided that all my years of working, I didn't like to be the new guy at 50 because I ended up having to work the odd shifts and we also worked 7 days on and 2 off with a 4 day weekend once a month. I retired in good standing from there last summer. I am now working for a security company part time as an armed security officer. The company recruited me because of my corrections academy training, associates degree in criminal justice and my CCW. I work 2 to 3 days a week as a bank guard at the present time. I've been looking for a place for security officer discussion. Thanks for letting me join.

Jack

Welcome Jack

Comment

Welcome Jack! I am new to the forums myself. There are lots of knowledgable individuals here. I look forward to seeing your posts.

Be safe,

Hank
      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Welcome
        "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks guys.

Jack

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X