X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    welcome

Glad you join our little group, more that joins the better gets. the More input, more feedback the better. Information is power, the more knowledge you have more power you have.

Leave a comment:

• izeneers
    replied
    Definitely...

...a serious career person. Welcome

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Hmmmm... stories are always good where there's a lesson to be learnt

Welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

• ptbeast
    replied
    Welcome aboard!

Dave

Leave a comment:

• hrdickinson
    replied
    Welcome to the forum!

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    Welcome sounds like you have some experience in the campus patrol/security area, would love to hear some stories that you probally can share!!

I know when i was working for Parking Serivces, at the University of Utah, I had many stories to share :P

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Hello! Welcome to the forums. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• flashlightcop509
    replied
    Greetings from a fellow VT S/O, If I may ask, mind sharing which 2 other companies you worked for? I work for a company out of Rutland, been working up at Killington resort since Jan '06...

Leave a comment:

• acula32
    replied
    Thanks for the welcome. Hope you had a good time here.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Welcome. I was down in Burlington 2 weekends ago! With the Canadian dollar approaching par with the US expect a lot of us coming down for weekends. (One of my Officers is going next week). I was listening in on the UofV Police on my scanner while there.

Leave a comment:

• acula32
    started a topic Hello Everybody

Hello Everybody

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself as I just joined last night.

I am the Training Officer here at Saint Michael's College in Colchester Vermont. Before that I was the Crime Prevention Officer. I have been here at the college since 2001.

Before that I was employed for the last two years as a Security Officer for the Trinity College of Vermont during closing.

Beyond that I have worked for two private security companies here in Vermont and my total Private Security time would be about four years.

I also hold a Private Investagator Diploma.

Well, that's all for now....

Have a great day and keep safe

acula32

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X