Hello Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everybody

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself as I just joined last night.

I am the Training Officer here at Saint Michael's College in Colchester Vermont. Before that I was the Crime Prevention Officer. I have been here at the college since 2001.

Before that I was employed for the last two years as a Security Officer for the Trinity College of Vermont during closing.

Beyond that I have worked for two private security companies here in Vermont and my total Private Security time would be about four years.

I also hold a Private Investagator Diploma.

Well, that's all for now....

Have a great day and keep safe

acula32

Welcome. I was down in Burlington 2 weekends ago! With the Canadian dollar approaching par with the US expect a lot of us coming down for weekends. (One of my Officers is going next week). I was listening in on the UofV Police on my scanner while there.
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Hope you had a good time here.

Comment

Greetings from a fellow VT S/O, If I may ask, mind sharing which 2 other companies you worked for? I work for a company out of Rutland, been working up at Killington resort since Jan '06...
        “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
        "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

Hello! Welcome to the forums. Enjoy!
          " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Welcome sounds like you have some experience in the campus patrol/security area, would love to hear some stories that you probally can share!!

I know when i was working for Parking Serivces, at the University of Utah, I had many stories to share :P
            Its not how we die that counts.....
            Its not how we lived that counts....
            all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Richard Dickinson
              Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
              DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
              www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Dave
                David Tombleson
                Executive Security Manager
                Wy'east Tactical, LLC
                www.wyeasttactical.com

Comment

Hmmmm... stories are always good where there's a lesson to be learnt

Welcome aboard!
                  "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Definitely...

...a serious career person. Welcome

Comment

welcome

Glad you join our little group, more that joins the better gets. the More input, more feedback the better. Information is power, the more knowledge you have more power you have.
                      CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X