New guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy...

Just wanted to intro myself to the forum and get a feel for the place. Ex-PD, overseas contractor, armorer, instructor, etc. Did some work in Bosnia and Liberia and was involved in strike work and natural disaster stuff here stateside. (New Orleans). Currently in rotation for a gig in Kosovo and going back to Blackwater next week for more armorer classes. Thanks,
    Aaron

Welcome to the forums! Join in the discussions or start a discussion on a topic you think is being forgotten about -- there are great folks here and everyone is very passionate about what they do.

Geoff
    SecurityInfoWatch.com

Comment

Welcome aboard. I was down in New Orleans as well with Wackenhut, I tried to get on a Kosovo contract for a while but they weren't actively seeking any new bodies during my time there
      "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
      "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Welcome! Glad to have you.

Comment

Welcome indeed. Remember ALeftwich, there are three ways of obtaining assistance or information: Open Forum, Email and PM or Private Message.
          Enjoy the day,
          Bill

Comment

Welcome
            "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X