X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by The Hussard View Post
    I live near Granby in the eastern township(canton de l'est) Im a security officer for about 5 year and a reserve soldier(armoured reconn) for about 6 month
    I went to the Granby Zoo many times when I was a kid!

Leave a comment:

• The Hussard
    replied
    in canada the reserve armoured reconn using Mercedes G-wagen

Leave a comment:

• SSPine
    replied
    Hello! Armored Recon I was a Cav Scout in Iraq.

Leave a comment:

• The Hussard
    replied
    I live near Granby in the eastern township(canton de l'est) Im a security officer for about 5 year and a reserve soldier(armoured reconn) for about 6 month

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by The Hussard View Post
    hello everyone im security agent from quebec, canada and i found our forum on a french canadian security forum www.securitequebec.com sorry if sometime my english is not well it not my mothe tongue. Im working as security officer and patroler for a in-house security service for a steel company.
    Bienvenue! There are a handfull of Montrealers on the forum. Where in Quebec are you located?

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    welcome youll find a few canadians here. although i am not one , hope to see some posts from you in the near furture.

Leave a comment:

• The Hussard
    started a topic Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone

hello everyone im security agent from quebec, canada and i found our forum on a french canadian security forum www.securitequebec.com sorry if sometime my english is not well it not my mothe tongue. Im working as security officer and patroler for a in-house security service for a steel company.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X