Hi Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

hello everyone im security agent from quebec, canada and i found our forum on a french canadian security forum www.securitequebec.com sorry if sometime my english is not well it not my mothe tongue. Im working as security officer and patroler for a in-house security service for a steel company.

welcome youll find a few canadians here. although i am not one , hope to see some posts from you in the near furture.
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Originally posted by The Hussard View Post
      hello everyone im security agent from quebec, canada and i found our forum on a french canadian security forum www.securitequebec.com sorry if sometime my english is not well it not my mothe tongue. Im working as security officer and patroler for a in-house security service for a steel company.
      Bienvenue! There are a handfull of Montrealers on the forum. Where in Quebec are you located?
      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

I live near Granby in the eastern township(canton de l'est) Im a security officer for about 5 year and a reserve soldier(armoured reconn) for about 6 month

Comment

Hello! Armored Recon I was a Cav Scout in Iraq.

Comment

in canada the reserve armoured reconn using Mercedes G-wagen

Comment

Originally posted by The Hussard View Post
              I live near Granby in the eastern township(canton de l'est) Im a security officer for about 5 year and a reserve soldier(armoured reconn) for about 6 month
              I went to the Granby Zoo many times when I was a kid!
              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X