Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact
    replied
    Relax guys, he is just trying to tell us that he's not one of their products.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Taylor
    replied
    Originally posted by AgentSC911 View Post
    who gives a flying Foo-Foo "gard or guard?"

The proper term is Phlying Phoo-Phoo. It's trademarked.

Leave a comment:

• hrdickinson
    replied
    Originally posted by GCMC Security View Post
    Maybe even his FIRST one!

Leave a comment:

• AgentSC911
    replied
    who gives a flying Foo-Foo "gard or guard?"

Leave a comment:

• GCMC Security
    replied
    Originally posted by hrdickinson View Post
    BHR...I think it's just a typo but he won't admit it! Maybe it's his frist one!
    Maybe even his FIRST one!

Leave a comment:

• BoyInBlue
    replied
    Just look at his picture... nuff said.

...oh, nuff is (c), so it's cool

Leave a comment:

• hrdickinson
    replied
    BHR...I think it's just a typo but he won't admit it! Maybe it's his frist one!

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    You are completely missing the point.

Originally posted by security permagrin
    we spell it Gate Gard
    When you use the term "Gard" when referencing your product, that is correct.

Originally posted by Security Permagrin
    I am not a security gard
    When you use the term "Gard" when referencing a "Security Guard" as in a person who engages in the profession of security enforcement, then you are incorrect.
    Last edited by Lawson; 05-17-2007, 05:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Secure Permagrin
    replied
    its not my decision to change it from gard to guard, our company has have had several discussions and we are fine that we spell it Gate Gard. You guys are going to have to deal with the fact that we choose to spell our product like we do...lol

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Jay. You just said you are not a security "gard." The word, in the United States and Europe, is "Guard." It doesn't matter that a trademarked term your company uses is "gard." It matters that you are using the term "gard" in colloquial English, on posts to this board.

"I am not a security gard..." Now, if you were saying, "I sell the Gate Gard System," that's one thing. But you said "I am not a security gard."

Realize that any person who googles Fiber-Fence will find your posts in this forum.

Leave a comment:

• Secure Permagrin
    replied
    we purposly chose guard, that particular product was developed for the european market where gard is spelled guard and now that the name and product have been copywrited i dont think we're changing it, but i said something too when i got on board

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    It's still spelled "guard".

Leave a comment:

• Secure Permagrin
    started a topic I'm New here.

I'm New here.

Hi Everyone.

I'm Jay, I'm just starting out in the security world. I am not a security gard, I sell and help install/troubleshoot a new line of security products. I joined here to try to learn whats going on in the security world and better understand the market and the people involved in the industry. I'm also interested in learning what type of new things would help you in protecting your perimeters. I look forward to exchanging information and valuable discussions.

thank you
    -J

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X