• EMTGuard
    replied
    Welcome to the Board.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by HotelSecurity
    Welcome from Montreal.

Have to disagree with you on the rain versus snow. You can brush snow off your coat, hat etc rain soaks you
    Seconded. You can become warmer easier than you can become cooler, and you can remove snow from your coat easier than removing a rain soaked coat.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Welcome from Montreal.

Have to disagree with you on the rain versus snow. You can brush snow off your coat, hat etc rain soaks you

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    Originally posted by FireEMSPolice
    I joined up to learn from like minded people and share ideas and thoughts.

I am closer to Columbus and that area.

Its raining and storming. I will try though..lol. It beats snow any day though!
    That means I'm in the path. Haven't chopped through all the ice from Friday yet.

Leave a comment:

• FireEMSPolice
    replied
    I joined up to learn from like minded people and share ideas and thoughts.

Originally posted by Bill Warnock
    If you were anywhere near Hamilton County
    I am closer to Columbus and that area.

Originally posted by Bill Warnock
    Enjoy the day
    Its raining and storming. I will try though..lol. It beats snow any day though!

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Hello Folks! My name is Tim and I am from Ohio. I have years of Private Security experience, currently being a Security Sergeant/Supervisor in a mall with almost 2 million feet of space. I was an Auxiliary Deputy Sheriff until I had to give it up when I moved but love public safety in general. Well, thats the nuts and bolts. If I can help anyone or exchange ideas, dont hesiate to ask!
    Tim, this forum is as good as its members make it. Join in! If you were anywhere near Hamilton County and anything to do with Sheriffs, you probably heard of Sheriff Dan Tehan. He ran a tight county and let the Deputies and Specials do their job. He was truly one of the "good guys."
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• FireEMSPolice
    replied
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Leave a comment:

• tlangsr
    replied
    Hello Folks! My name is Tim and I am from Ohio. I have years of Private Security experience, currently being a Security Sergeant/Supervisor in a mall with almost 2 million feet of space. I was an Auxiliary Deputy Sheriff until I had to give it up when I moved but love public safety in general. Well, thats the nuts and bolts. If I can help anyone or exchange ideas, dont hesiate to ask!
    Welcome aboard tim.

Leave a comment:

• GCMC Security
    replied
    Welcome aboard, from another Tim! Hope right in and join the discussions

Leave a comment:

• FireEMSPolice
    started a topic Hello All

Hello All

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X