hello hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello hello

I'm pretty much new, so I figured I would pop in and say hello as well.

I work for a cargo company in Chicago, and run the security department for 5 buildings in Chicago, 2 in New York, and 1 each in Atlanta and Miami. I guess it would be considered more on the corporate end of security, I take care of the digital video system and access control.

I plan to maybe get into the SPO side of things as a side job, as a friend of mine seems to have a connection in with that. I have a gun all set and ready to use (XD9) but apparently would also need a vest. Probably a good idea!

Along with all that, I started up a new site (in the sig) that deals with warning lights for all types of vehicles. I have no idea why, but I've always liked those types of lights. Guess I just like things that flash, I don't know

Hi there!

Hello Will. My first name is Will also! I'm a newbie myself but this seems like a good place to connect with fellow rent-a-cops Hope to chat with you again!

Comment

Originally posted by wvd1979
      Hello Will. My first name is Will also! I'm a newbie myself but this seems like a good place to connect with fellow rent-a-cops Hope to chat with you again!
      *GAIJIN SMASH*

Hell, Will, and Will.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Well, hello Will!

We have no rent-a-cops where I work. At least yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Will
          I have no idea why, but I've always liked those types of lights. Guess I just like things that flash, I don't know
          Me to. And I'll bet there are plenty of other SO's and LEO's who do as well, but won't ever admit it. Welcome aboard.
          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
            Me to. And I'll bet there are plenty of other SO's and LEO's who do as well, but won't ever admit it. Welcome aboard.
            They're closet light freaks Your right, they won't admit it!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X