Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi every one my name is lora, sorry im not employed in security, but my husband is and when he was showing some of the post on here I was very interested so I had him make me a screen name.

Originally posted by tomismomi
    Hi every one my name is lora, sorry im not employed in security, but my husband is and when he was showing some of the post on here I was very interested so I had him make me a screen name.
    tomismomi, you are in an unique position that other wives do not enjoy. From what is published here, you get a taste of what many in the profession go through and their loved ones will not or cannot share these concerns with them.
    Your support is critical so he can got to the job clear headed without feeling the domestic pressures many folks in security and law enforcement deal with. His objective, your objective is to do the best job possible and come home after shift in the same way in which he left, in one piece no worse for the wear.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

Of course if we get enough significant others on here we could start a subject titled Support Network or such lol

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X