Hello everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

My name is Mario, I'm from Los Angeles. First, I am glad to find a community of fellow security professionals. I like the profession and I want to grow in it. Been in private security for 9 years, 3 years as a post commander, 2 years in the U.S. Navy security forces (Master At Arms) as a reservist where I have done various security details for special events, and I have gone through two great security academies and graduated from both. These academies included everything from K9 training, defense tactics, to classroom studies on law and how not to break it when performing the duties of a security professional.
    i have worked for G4S, Andrews International, and Allied Universal. I am currently in the process of getting hired with ACS security as a patrol officer and I'm hoping I can get back into a leadership position. Allied Universal did me wrong when I return from military training but that's another long story.
    I'm here for ideas and to share my own experiences. I don't want to go into law enforcement, I want to remain in the private sector. My fiance is in the academy for the sheriff's department and has brought it up to me but I enjoy security and I'm very good at what I do. Having said all that, I want to say thank you for allowing me to be part of this community.

Welcome! A lot of knowledge and experience on the forum, I look forward to you sharing yours.

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X