Howdy,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy,

Well, I thought I would introduce myself.

I currently work for Valor Security at the #1 Mall in Wisconsin, Im sure Mr. Corbier knows which one. Ive been with Valor for 5 years, all at the same property, holding various different positions.

In addition to working with Valor, Im also a Police Reserve Officer, with the Police Department that serves the mall as well.

I hope I can help when needed around here, and get help when I need it!

Welcome to the forum I certainly hope you enjoy it. Some of the posts can be quite lively.

Todd
    Todd

Comment

Originally posted by tlangsr
      Welcome to the forum I certainly hope you enjoy it. Some of the posts can be quite lively.

Todd
      The intent of this forum is to share information the foundation of education. Please share your thoughts with us.
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Chadly
        Well, I thought I would introduce myself.

I currently work for Valor Security at the #1 Mall in Wisconsin, Im sure Mr. Corbier knows which one. Ive been with Valor for 5 years, all at the same property, holding various different positions.

In addition to working with Valor, Im also a Police Reserve Officer, with the Police Department that serves the mall as well.

I hope I can help when needed around here, and get help when I need it!
        We have reserves in this state? Wow. All I've ever seen a full timers and non-sworn "Auxiliary Police," which we would call "Citizen Service Officers" in Florida or something.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X