Hi Everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

Have been in security for 3 years now. Shift Supervisor for about 1. I really like the industry.

Welcome aboard. Just curious (I responded to your other post), do you do contract or in house security? What type? (And don't mind me - I'm cranky sometimes if I haven't had my three cups of coffee at shift start.)

Comment

Originally posted by Condo Guard View Post
      Welcome aboard. Just curious (I responded to your other post), do you do contract or in house security? What type? (And don't mind me - I'm cranky sometimes if I haven't had my three cups of coffee at shift start.)
      Sorry I'm late getting back to you. I do contract. G4S. Shift supervisor. A little over 3 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbles View Post

Sorry I'm late getting back to you. I do contract. G4S. Shift supervisor. A little over 3 years now.
        Run.

Also:

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomX0990 View Post

Run.

Also:

Lol. What makes you say that?

Comment

G4S is an advertiser on Security InfoWatch, so I will be gentle with my comments. When the security merger fad was going on, with Securitas gobbling up company after company, G4S expanded quickly also. With contract companies you have to look at the company as a whole, but also the branch and regional office you are working out of. If you look at reviews on Glassdoor (as a generic example), you'll find lots of complaints about Company X's San Jose office, but employees at the Portland office give good reviews.

If you plan on staying, talk to a supervisor you trust and figure out what a good promotion plan should be. If not, get all the training you can, and go in house.

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X