Hello from Austin Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Austin Texas

Hello there i am new to the security field but i just wanted to say hi.

Welcome.
    how long have you been in security?

Comment

Like i said i am new just a few months.

Comment

Thats good. Lots to learn then!

Comment

What kind of site you work at i have been working downtown in a 5 story building plus the parking garage its nicknamed the jungle due to all the homeless the other day there was a naked guy walking down the the street in front of my building lol they keep me busy not as boring as i thought it would be.

Comment

None currently. I work at the post office currently, but few years back I did quite a bit. Started off at an apt doing valet (in security polo), then went to National Grid doing 12hr access control of vehicles, got a new shift there doing 12hr shift camera watcher. From there, I went to fairgrounds (took over state employees with Securitas). Lost spot due to officer reduction, they offered me a spot at the local hospital ( which would have worked with University Police) but working inside the hospital was not for me. so I got put on a **** account being a parking lot watcher before I got hired at post office. Looking for a good gig (state). Post office is only good if you want benefits and dont care about job fulfillment
            ​​​

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X