Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Josh Dayment. I am the Director of Sales for PatrolLIVE. We are a guard touring software provider. I just thought I would drop in and introduce myself really quick. I will be in the forums as much as I can to help answer any questions about software such as ours as much as possible. We are constantly growing and adding features and we add those features based on customer feedback we never add something without receiving feedback from the actual users you guys. Hope to talk with some of you soon.

Welcome aboard. You may get some interesting opinions here - we have rank and file S/Os that are required to use tracking systems, and supervisors who have to review them.

Comment

Originally posted by Condo Guard View Post
      Welcome aboard. You may get some interesting opinions here - we have rank and file S/Os that are required to use tracking systems, and supervisors who have to review them.
      Thanks for the welcome! I actually welcome any opinion on the subject. What some people don't realize is that we help protect the rank and file as well. There is never any question if you did your job or not. We find a lot of S/O who will add additional criteria in their reports that are not required to help re-ensure they did what they were supposed to.

Comment

Welcome to the Forums!
        "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.

Comment

Originally posted by tacticalguy View Post
          Welcome to the Forums!
          Thanks tacticalguy excited to be here

Comment

Originally posted by PatrolLIVE View Post

Thanks tacticalguy excited to be here
            Looking forward to your input. I really hated using the Deggy system, it turns a tour of duty into a deggy hunt. If anyone takes the time to case a site where the Deggy system is used, they know that once the officer has hit the button in a certain area, they know that there is a certain amount of time before the officer will be back.
            "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X