And coming in from Houston Texas...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And coming in from Houston Texas...

Don't let the name fool you, I don't go around asking people if they feel lucky while calling them a punk, I don't even carry a .44 mag lol. When it comes to names I'm just very uncreative, just so happened to be watching that movie.

But I am 27 year old armed security officer. Was in the Army National Guard for 7 years. Bounced around the security business since 2012. Did a year of that then tried my hand as a Detention Officer, then saw first hand how politics even effected the DO's job where even if you did everything that you where trained to do, you still might be up a creek without a paddle.
    Just life I suppose, well I jumped ship shortly after my contract in the military was up, and tried my hand at security installation. Was not my cup of tea, so got back into being a security officer and got all the licenses done for armed work

now working for a really high speed security company and loving life.

Welcome to the Forums! Good to see another veteran in here. Jump in and share your opinions.
    "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.

Comment

Welcome to SIW...

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...