Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there, new guy from Denmark

Hey all

mctacticool checking in all the way from Denmark, i'm a security officer with a little over 8 years in experience from this business.

I have an extensive resume:
    Mall Security
    Theft Prevention (both uniformed and plain clothes)
    Alarm Response
    Stationary Security Officer
    Mobile Security Officer
    Cash in Transit driver/hopper
    Executive Protection (both uniformed and plain clothes)
    Plain clothes security at refugee centers

and probably some that i forgot about, next up on my bucket list is to become an independant security contractor...

I am originally an auto-technician but due to unforseen circumstances i chose security as a way of life in stead, besides my basic security officer course i have courses in security awareness, the officers tasks in case of a major emergency, use of force for security officers during a conflict, soft values in G4S and G4S alarm reaponse officer course...

that was a little about me, can't wait to learn from this place, there certainly are some gems around i look forward to implementing in my own work...

-mctacticool

Welcome to the Forums! Jump right in and let us hear your experiences and opinions.
    "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.

Comment

tacticalguy Thanks for the welcome 😀

Comment

Np, sir. Glad to have you here.
        "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X