Charger's Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charger's Replacement

Hey guys this is my first security related job, so if you have any advice I'd be very grateful. I am taking Charger's place as Crime Prevention Officer at Bridgegate Apartments. He pointed me to this forum so that I would learn some things. Two of my uncle's were police chiefs, so I kind of grew up around Law Enforcement. I look forward to hearing from yall, and maybe puting my two cents in too.
    Squat til you puke

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome aboard or to the board. Have a look at some of the threads and then chime right in if you have something to say .

Comment

Originally posted by Security_Noob
        Hey guys this is my first security related job, so if you have any advice I'd be very grateful. I am taking Charger's place as Crime Prevention Officer at Bridgegate Apartments. He pointed me to this forum so that I would learn some things. Two of my uncle's were police chiefs, so I kind of grew up around Law Enforcement. I look forward to hearing from yall, and maybe puting my two cents in too.
        Three words bud... "Don't screw up."

Just kiddin man.. Welcome to the group!
        Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
        Originally posted by ValleyOne
        BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
        Shoulda called in sick.
        Be safe!

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

cead mile failte to the forum

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X