late hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• late hello

well i have been a member here for a little bit but when i first joined the site wasn't that active, I was forced to post on LEO forums often times being told how stupid I was because I was security. Now I am back and post a lot. please forgive my long posts with random tangents, but often times I post when I get off from work and am usually pissed about some event that night or just am posting until I can go to sleep.

I work armed security for a company in Tempe, AZ and am currently posted at a convience store in basically the worst part of downtown phoenix. I also do posts at apt complexes when I want some extra hours. I have been doing private security now for about 2 years and 3 months all with the same company and love it. I currently have about 40 arrests total for everything under the sun.

I am going to Arizona State University and after this next semester will have a BA in Justice Studies, not criminal justice though. My major has more to do with world topics, equality, poverty, and all sorts of other hippie crap. I still have no idea what I want to do after I get my BA but love working in the private sector so most likely will keep doing that for awhile.

See what I mean about the long posts and tangents, hehe. I do think I have some good stuff to say every once in awhile, and you are more then welcome to say Im stupid or correct me when I am wrong, because I don't like to be the stereotypical security. Anyways have a good one. See you in other threads.

Welcome. Most LE forums don't take kindly to security. Oh well, they don't take kindly to each other either.
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Welcome

although you more then likely on here longer then me. Glad to have ya

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X