X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• james2go30
    replied
    thank you

thank you. I been looking for a site like this for a little while.

Leave a comment:

• GCMC Security
    replied
    I started with my company in Panama City and now work in Pcola, welcome aboard.

Leave a comment:

• james2go30
    replied
    thank you

thank you for your advice. hope to learn a great deal.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Originally posted by james2go30
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New here on the sight. To seek advice and share experiences with other security officers. Live in panama city florida and work in panama city beach florida. Just made the rank of sgt. yet I still worry that I am not completely ready some things. hope to learn from some of the other officers on here.
    james2go30:
    This site is what you make of it. Read each thread and take notes. Condense into a guide along with the other training you have received. Then encourage those in your tutelage to do the same. That denotes professionalism.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• james2go30
    started a topic hello

hello

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New here on the sight. To seek advice and share experiences with other security officers. Live in panama city florida and work in panama city beach florida. Just made the rank of sgt. yet I still worry that I am not completely ready some things. hope to learn from some of the other officers on here.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X