hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New here on the sight. To seek advice and share experiences with other security officers. Live in panama city florida and work in panama city beach florida. Just made the rank of sgt. yet I still worry that I am not completely ready some things. hope to learn from some of the other officers on here.

Originally posted by james2go30
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New here on the sight. To seek advice and share experiences with other security officers. Live in panama city florida and work in panama city beach florida. Just made the rank of sgt. yet I still worry that I am not completely ready some things. hope to learn from some of the other officers on here.
    james2go30:
    This site is what you make of it. Read each thread and take notes. Condense into a guide along with the other training you have received. Then encourage those in your tutelage to do the same. That denotes professionalism.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

thank you

thank you for your advice. hope to learn a great deal.

Comment

I started with my company in Panama City and now work in Pcola, welcome aboard.

Comment

thank you

thank you. I been looking for a site like this for a little while.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X