Leave a comment:

• hrdickinson
    replied
    Welcome aboard, Mark!

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Welcome

Bill Warnock - I have never seen a sentence with both "carper" and "idol prattle"! Thank you for making my day better.

Leave a comment:

• juszczec
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill Warnock
    Mark:
    Before you ask any questions of the forum members, please take time to read all that has been published thus far.
    Thanks for the reminder. Its arrogant of me to assume my questions are so unique that no one has asked them before.

It will take some time and many of the forum are some of the sharpest pencils in the security box. If you download comments for your use, take the time to credit those providing the infromation.
    I wouldn't quote someone without getting their permission and giving proper credit. For my immediate purposes, it won't be an issue. I'm strictly on a fact finding mission.

Other than than, welcome aboard.
    Thank you.

Ignore carpers and those who engage in idle prattle and otherwise enjoy your time here.
    Will do.

Mark

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Mark:
    Before you ask any questions of the forum members, please take time to read all that has been published thus far. It will take some time and many of the forum are some of the sharpest pencils in the security box. If you download comments for your use, take the time to credit those providing the infromation.
    Other than than, welcome aboard. Ignore carpers and those who engage in idle prattle and otherwise enjoy your time here.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    Originally posted by juszczec
    Hi folks

My name is Mark Juszczec and I've just joined the forum.

I found out about y'all from officer.com

I've got some questions about the security industry, but its too late to ask them right now.

I hope y'all enjoyed the holidays.

I'll talk to y'all in the morning.

Mark
    Welcome to the forum, Mark! I hope you'll enjoy your visits.

You've got questions, we've got bull.. No wait, that's radio shack. What I meant was, we'll be happy to answer any questions you have, to the best of our ability. Again, welcome!

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    Welcome to the forums Mark!

Leave a comment:

• juszczec
    started a topic greetings from Akron, Oh

greetings from Akron, Oh

Hi folks

My name is Mark Juszczec and I've just joined the forum.

I found out about y'all from officer.com

I've got some questions about the security industry, but its too late to ask them right now.

I hope y'all enjoyed the holidays.

I'll talk to y'all in the morning.

Mark

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X