Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greetings from Akron, Oh

Hi folks

My name is Mark Juszczec and I've just joined the forum.

I found out about y'all from officer.com

I've got some questions about the security industry, but its too late to ask them right now.

I hope y'all enjoyed the holidays.

I'll talk to y'all in the morning.

Mark
    I'm not old, I'm worn.

http://www.geocities.com/juszczec/shawJCCkarate.html

Welcome to the forums Mark!
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by juszczec
      Hi folks

My name is Mark Juszczec and I've just joined the forum.

I found out about y'all from officer.com

I've got some questions about the security industry, but its too late to ask them right now.

I hope y'all enjoyed the holidays.

I'll talk to y'all in the morning.

Mark
      Welcome to the forum, Mark! I hope you'll enjoy your visits.

You've got questions, we've got bull.. No wait, that's radio shack. What I meant was, we'll be happy to answer any questions you have, to the best of our ability. Again, welcome!
      Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
      Originally posted by ValleyOne
      BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
      Shoulda called in sick.
      Be safe!

Comment

Mark:
        Before you ask any questions of the forum members, please take time to read all that has been published thus far. It will take some time and many of the forum are some of the sharpest pencils in the security box. If you download comments for your use, take the time to credit those providing the infromation.
        Other than than, welcome aboard. Ignore carpers and those who engage in idle prattle and otherwise enjoy your time here.
        Enjoy the day,
        Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Warnock
          Mark:
          Before you ask any questions of the forum members, please take time to read all that has been published thus far.
          Thanks for the reminder. Its arrogant of me to assume my questions are so unique that no one has asked them before.

It will take some time and many of the forum are some of the sharpest pencils in the security box. If you download comments for your use, take the time to credit those providing the infromation.
          I wouldn't quote someone without getting their permission and giving proper credit. For my immediate purposes, it won't be an issue. I'm strictly on a fact finding mission.

Other than than, welcome aboard.
          Thank you.

Ignore carpers and those who engage in idle prattle and otherwise enjoy your time here.
          Will do.

Mark
          I'm not old, I'm worn.

http://www.geocities.com/juszczec/shawJCCkarate.html

Comment

Welcome

Bill Warnock - I have never seen a sentence with both "carper" and "idol prattle"! Thank you for making my day better.
            Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
            Groucho Marx

Comment

Welcome aboard, Mark!
              Richard Dickinson
              Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
              DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
              www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Welcome Mark.
                "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X