Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi,im Matt.Been in security 6 years for various agency's.Ive worked for the sheriff dept and division of corrections,but I had enough of the public sector.Im working on starting my own detective/security agency.

Welcome aboard.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

~~George Orwell.

Comment

Welcome. I'm sure you will get lots of helpful info here for your bussiness venture.
      "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by investigator1usa
        Hi,im Matt.Been in security 6 years for various agency's.Ive worked for the sheriff dept and division of corrections,but I had enough of the public sector.Im working on starting my own detective/security agency.
        Welcome aboard, Matt. This is a very active forum with many talented and helpful participants. I look forward to your posts.
        Richard Dickinson
        Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
        DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
        www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Welcome Matt, i hope you do well in your venture.

Comment

Matt:
            Welcome. If you need assistance in this ever changing world we call security, all the members of this forum will be more than happy to assist you.
            There is a caveat, you might not like some the answers you get; however, for the most part they will be truthful.
            Enjoy the day,
            Bill

Comment

Welcome aboard. What changed your mind about the public sector, if you don't mind me asking?
              Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X