Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Los Angeles County

Hey everyone,

I'm Irving. I am an armored car guard out here in Los Angeles County. I am also in the final steps of opening my own security company. Like others on this forum, I also wanted to be a police officer but one injury or another has prevented me from achieving this goal. So here I am. I hope to be able to interact with others in the region.
    The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

www.patrol4u.com

sigpic

Welcome! years ago when I was getting out of the service a company in the LA area offered me a job but I couldnt see moving way out there and not knowing a soul! Feel free to jump right in and offer your .02!

Comment

Welcome. I'm sure you will find this to be a great place to exchange ideas.
      "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

I'm actually pretty excited.... If some of the threads I've read are any indication, then I think This will be a great place to visit.
        The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.

www.patrol4u.com

sigpic

Comment

Welcome! What kind of security business are you launching?
          RJ Martin

"A Guiding Force In The Pursuit Of Protection & Peace Of Mind"
          www.martinprotective.com

Comment

Originally posted by RJ Martin
            Welcome! What kind of security business are you launching?
            Actually I was looking to do standing post security and some patrol work with both armed and unarmed officers.

I would like to look into city/county contracts eventually.

www.patrol4u.com

sigpic

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X