Hello from Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Louisiana

My name is Josh, and I'm currently a Security Officer for Willis-Knighton Health Systems. I am in the process of getting on Shreveport Police Dept. I hope I have something to contribute to this forum. I never though that being a Security Officer would be as much fun and entertaining as it is. Then again, the Willis-Knighton Hospital at which I am located, is the location of our Behavioral Medicine Unit.

Hey Josh,

Welcome to the Security Info Watch Forums! I share your thoughts of

the Security sector being worthwhile and sometimes entertaining. Anything

you've got to contribute would be greatly appreciated. Regardless, there are

things to be learned and other Security Officers to learn from. In time, you

will be drawn into various discussions that interest you and this is a good way

to contribute. Anyway, I think you'll have fun here with the rest of us.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
    - Thomas Jefferson

“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.”
    — Vince Lombardi

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

IX. Strive to attain professional competence.

Comment

Originally posted by WKSecurity
      My name is Josh, and I'm currently a Security Officer for Willis-Knighton Health Systems. I am in the process of getting on Shreveport Police Dept. I hope I have something to contribute to this forum. I never though that being a Security Officer would be as much fun and entertaining as it is. Then again, the Willis-Knighton Hospital at which I am located, is the location of our Behavioral Medicine Unit.
      Josh:
      Welcome indeed. I think you will enjoy this forum. The key to this site is participation by its members.
      Some of what you learned as a security skills, especially social skills, will help you in your police duties.
      Give a "tip of the hat" to the Security Forces at Barksdale AFB. When I was in, it was home to 2d Air Force, of SAC.
      SAC introduced SWATto the world in the form of the Security Alert Team.
      Engine start at 0-Dark Thirty!
      Enjoy the day and again welcome aboard,
      Bill

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Josh.

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Comment

Welcome from St Gabriel, on the south side of Baton Rouge.
              Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Welcome
                I have not heard the Shreveport name since the Shreveport Pirates were part of the Canadian Football League, that must be 11 years.

Take care
                Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
                Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Eric
                  Welcome
                  I have not heard the Shreveport name since the Shreveport Pirates were part of the Canadian Football League, that must be 11 years.

Take care
                  Yeah, we only had them for two years. 1994 and 1995. You're right, 11 years. My lord, it doesn't seem like it was that long ago. You are the first that has mentioned to me the pirates when the name Shreveport comes about. lol...most people think of the Marquise Hudspeth shooting with SPD (Shreveport Police Dept.) I still fully back the police officers on their decision by the way. anyway that is a totally different and controversial topic.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X