New from Nevada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Nevada

Hello, all. New to the board, just thought I'd introduce myself.

Currently, I'm an armed private patrol officer, working in a large residential area, with many subdivisions still under construction. In the completed areas, I mainly patrol the common areas, which are still owned by the development company, especially the 10 miles of bike paths surrounding protected wetlands. We don't have a contract with the Homeowner Associations, although we do check the areas occasionally as a courtesy.

Mostly, it's pretty boring stuff, but once in a while it gets....spirited.

I look forward to getting to know people here on the board.

Thanks.

Welcome aboard. This is an interesting forum and there are a lot of quite knowledgeable people on here.

Comment

Welcome indeed. When a member asks for assistance, we give the best we can minus the huff and puff.
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

Welcome.
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Welcome aboard.
          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

~~George Orwell.

Comment

Welcome... And Nevada huh? I am sure you do get lively there.. Yikes! LOL!
            Deputy Sheriff

Comment

CP73, Welcome Aboard!
              Richard Dickinson
              Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
              DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
              www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Hello and welcome.

Comment

Welcome.
                  I am just a couple hours away and visit Reno fairly often. It is definatly an interesting city.
                  "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X