Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new too!

Just stoping in to say hello....

Welcome, feel free to tell us more about yourself, what type of security you work. Browse the forums there is a wealth of knowledge here and many people to help answer questions and we would love your input.

Comment

welcome to it
      Task Force Security Private Law Enforcement Division

Providing Trained and Uniformed Security Guards Officers to Protect your Private Property and Persons in the Greater Toronto Area and Southern Ontario.

http://www.TaskForceSecurity.ca

Comment

Welcome to the plethora of knowledge we call SecurityInfoWatch. Where ya hail from?
        "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
        "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by lzrman
          Just stoping in to say hello....
          As stated by others, this forum will give you the best information available to us. If we don't know, we'll tell you so but make an attempt to find out. There are three ways, the forum, a PM and Email. How you play it will be up to you. If it is sensitive to your job or location, then the information will not be share with other members until a sanitized version is approved by you to be shared. We found at ****** this happened. The final result was. The Court of ***** held that, whatever happened.
          Enjoy the day,
          Bill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X