New to Security Info Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Security Info Watch

My name is David Coughlin and, I've been in the security integration industry since 1990. My roles have included Commercial Sales, Senior Integration Account Manager, General Manager, In-House Counsel/Risk Manager, and Director of Business Development. I have a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice and Marketing, and a Juris Doctor. In 2002, I earned the designation from ASIS of a Certified Protection Professional (CPP).

I've just joined a high quality commercial security integrator in New England, CGL Electronic Security. While I've known of them since their inception almost 20 years ago, as a part of the team, I am extremely impressed with ever aspect of the company from their dedication to quality in every detail to the fact that every employee really enjoys working for CGL.

The success in my sales career led me to be the person reviewing my own contracts for a small regional integrator. Knowing I needed to know more, I earned a law degree focusing on corporate law, construction law, and intellectual property. The critical thinking learned in law school along with other skills and my passion for new technology helps me to serve my clients as a trusted business advisor.

CGL's focus is the following:
    • Access Control
    • Biometric Security Systems
    • CCTV
    • Digital Video Surveillance
    • Mass/Emergency Notification
    • Intercom/Phone Entry Systems/Area-of-Rescue Communication
    • Intrusion Alarm/Central Station Monitoring
    • IP- Based Access//Video
    • Locking Hardware
    • Optical Turnstiles
    • Full Service Maintenance Programs including 24/7 4 hour response

I look forward to learning from and contributing to this forum.

Best,
    David Coughlin
    Director of New Business Development

Phone: (781) 414-1846
    Email: [email protected]

1400 Providence Highway, Suite 2200 • Norwood, MA 02062
    CGL Electronic Security, Inc.
    Leaders in Security Integration....Delivering Service Excellence

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X