Member #1,103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member #1,103

Hello everyone. I am new to the board and to the security industry. I work as a contract security at a Corporate Campus. So far so good. They have a pretty close nit group at work and I seem to fit in well especially since I work weekends and no body wants to work weekends so they love me. I hope to learn some and give some on this board.

DizZy SO
    Last edited by DizZy SO; 09-20-2006, 08:05 PM. Reason: typo on the first post
    DizZy SO

Welcome Dizzy Good to have you. I'm fairly new as well but these guys are a great help if you have any questions. Lots of knowledge here, and they're pretty friendly too.
    " You may make fun of us for what we do, but when it hits the fan, you'll be glad we were there"

Comment

Welcome to the board. There is a good plethora of information to be picked up here.
      "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
      "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, Apolo & Lawson.
        DizZy SO

Comment

Originally posted by DizZy SO
          Thanks for the welcome, Apolo & Lawson.
          May I add my welcome aboard. Get involved and let us know what you think. The more you input the more the rest of us learn.
          Enjoy the day,
          Bill

Comment

Welcome from Montreal!

Note to BHR LAWSON: Please don't use such big words, some of us ain't that well edumacated
            I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
            Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Oh thank you Bill for the warm welcome. I'll try to be involved as much as possible between work and school.

Thank you to HotelSecurity for the welcome.

DizZy SO
              DizZy SO

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X