Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vitamin
    replied
    That's GREAT, I'm new to LP and looking to learn all I can so I'm an asset & then some.

Leave a comment:

• zm88
    replied
    I haven't been happier since I left contract security and entered LP, this forum is lucky to have knowledgeable experts in that industry.

Leave a comment:

• vitamin
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• zm88
    replied
    Welcome to the forums

Leave a comment:

• tacticalguy
    replied
    Originally posted by vitamin View Post
    Hello everyone,

Been checking out the threads on here for awhile hoping to learn new info, which I have.
    Worked for a local security company for 3 1/2 years at a gatehouse 2nd shift. Just finished up a 3month stint as a seasonal driver for UPS for the holiday season. And just last week got a new job working LP/security for high-end retail store. Goal is to go LE asap. See you in the forums!

Vitamin
    Welcome to the Forums!

Leave a comment:

• vitamin
    started a topic Hello for the first time

Hello for the first time

Hello everyone,

Been checking out the threads on here for awhile hoping to learn new info, which I have.
    Worked for a local security company for 3 1/2 years at a gatehouse 2nd shift. Just finished up a 3month stint as a seasonal driver for UPS for the holiday season. And just last week got a new job working LP/security for high-end retail store. Goal is to go LE asap. See you in the forums!

Vitamin

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X