Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello for the first time

Hello everyone,

Been checking out the threads on here for awhile hoping to learn new info, which I have.
    Worked for a local security company for 3 1/2 years at a gatehouse 2nd shift. Just finished up a 3month stint as a seasonal driver for UPS for the holiday season. And just last week got a new job working LP/security for high-end retail store. Goal is to go LE asap. See you in the forums!

Vitamin

Originally posted by vitamin View Post
    Hello everyone,

Been checking out the threads on here for awhile hoping to learn new info, which I have.
    Worked for a local security company for 3 1/2 years at a gatehouse 2nd shift. Just finished up a 3month stint as a seasonal driver for UPS for the holiday season. And just last week got a new job working LP/security for high-end retail store. Goal is to go LE asap. See you in the forums!

Vitamin
    Welcome to the Forums!
    "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.

Comment

Welcome to the forums
      Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I haven't been happier since I left contract security and entered LP, this forum is lucky to have knowledgeable experts in that industry.
          Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

That's GREAT, I'm new to LP and looking to learn all I can so I'm an asset & then some.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X