Hello From Wa State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Wa State

Hey guys, wanted to drop in and introduce myself, Been a security officer a few months now, hoping to see where this takes me, look forward to picking your brains. Take care and watch your backs, a badge on the front sometimes means a bullseye on the back.
    " You may make fun of us for what we do, but when it hits the fan, you'll be glad we were there"

Welcome from Olympia WA, Apolo. Where abouts are you from?
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Greetings from Longview! Be safe!
      Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
      Originally posted by ValleyOne
      BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
      Shoulda called in sick.
      Be safe!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Richard Dickinson
        Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
        DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
        www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

I'm in the Tri-cities, on the dry hot side of the mountains, LOL
          " You may make fun of us for what we do, but when it hits the fan, you'll be glad we were there"

Comment

Cool cool. I visit the Tri-City area every once in a while. I have a buddy who is a manager for Olympia Tri-Cities Railroad ( I think they have security services provided by Securitas). Its a really nice part of the state, I have considered moving to Richland or W. Richland before.
            "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
            "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Yeah I live in richland it's not to bad a place if you don't mind the heat in the summer. although since i'm posted all over the area I do see somewhat of an undesirable element moving into town, mostly bored rich kids. butt if you can put up with the attitude, it's not to bad

Comment

When I worked as an auditor back in 2001 I spent a week in Tri-Cities auditing the newspaper up there. I think it was in Pasco, but maybe Richland.

Comment

Bleh, I hate Pasco.
                  "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Hello and welcome.

Comment

Greetings from Haymarket VA, one of many bedroom communities of DC and Northern Virginia.
                      Enjoy the day,
                      Bill

Comment

BHR Lawson

Are you former/current wackenhut? CPO?
                        LMK if so, I have some ?? for ya.
                        Thanks.
                        Yoda
                        Sometimes there is "Justice", sometimes there is "Just Us"

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X