Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonjour from Colorado

Hello all,

I hail from the mile high state and have been lurking for awhile. I figured I'd better say hello, so "hello!" I look forward to participating in this forum. Thanks.

TL

Bienvenue. Je ne savais pas qu'ils parlent français dans le Colorado. Je pensais que le seul endroit en Amérique du Nord était ici au Québec.
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Haha, I'll be honest. I was being a goof with Bonjour and I had to google translate your last sentence. maronong ako mag-tagalog. kung gusto mo, makipagusap tayo sa tagalog. Pwede ba?

Comment

Originally posted by TLovell View Post
        Haha, I'll be honest. I was being a goof with Bonjour and I had to google translate your last sentence. maronong ako mag-tagalog. kung gusto mo, makipagusap tayo sa tagalog. Pwede ba?
        Welcome to the Forums. Tagalog, huh? I haven't heard any of that since I was in Manila in '88.
        "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X