Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training and Certification - NEW PRODUCT - Guardian 8 Pro V2 handheld unit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training and Certification - NEW PRODUCT - Guardian 8 Pro V2 handheld unit.

Dear Security Professionals,

My name is Jose Rojas with the Guardian 8 Corporation in Scottsdale, Arizona.

The reason I am reaching out to you today is twofold. First, to introduce the G8 Pro V2 device. A handheld defensive device that offers an unparalleled LAYERED DEFENSE system that provides Security Professionals a LOW IMPACT ability to DE-ESCALATE situations and MITIGATE RISKS by enhancing a guard's reporting capabilities with images/video and audio of an event - all delivered in a compact, 8.5 ounce unit ideally suited for defensive engagements. Some of the other features of the Pro V2 include a laser spotter and a Command Center Communication link via Bluetooth technology. In addition, it also deploys an Alerting Siren and a disorienting Strobe Light.

Please copy and paste the following link for an informative video on how the product works, the communication capabilities of the Pro V2 device as well as the de-escalating enhanced non-lethal capabilities that it offers:

http://vimeo.com/48346629

In addition, we wanted to inform you of our Training Certification Course taking place this Saturday 8/24/13 in Scottsdale, AZ. We have just a few more spots available (Free of Charge) and those will be filled on a first come first serve basis. All the attendees will leave the course being Certified on the use of the G8 Pro V2 device.

And last, we are seeking product feedback from experienced industry professionals that would have an interest in participating (at no cost whatsoever), in our Test & Evaluation Program. If interested, we would send you a unit free of charge for a 60 day Test & Evaluation period (includes a holster, practice canisters and the ability to download the device). At the end of the evaluation period, simply return the product back to us with your insights.

My direct line and email information is below. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

José Rojas
    Vice President – Customer Support
    Guardian 8 Corporation
    15230 N . 75th Street, Ste. 1002
    Scottsdale, AZ 85260
    Email: [email protected]
    Direct Line: (480) 426-1012
    www.guardian8.com

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X