Greetings from FL....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from FL....

Hello Everyone! Greetings from the Sunshine State. I work for a National Security chain and my client is a power plant where I am the Site Supervisor. Fairly new to the job although I have been on this site for almost 2 1/2 years. I am in the process of "re-inventing the wheel" so to speak, so any input I get from this site will be priceless!

Before this I was a Nuclear Security Officer in PA, and before that the US Army for 12 years with some other jobs mixed in here and there. I am looking forward to conversing with fellow officers in the field and hoping I can contribute.

Mike

Originally posted by Mickeyhill88 View Post
    Hello Everyone! Greetings from the Sunshine State. I work for a National Security chain and my client is a power plant where I am the Site Supervisor. Fairly new to the job although I have been on this site for almost 2 1/2 years. I am in the process of "re-inventing the wheel" so to speak, so any input I get from this site will be priceless!

Before this I was a Nuclear Security Officer in PA, and before that the US Army for 12 years with some other jobs mixed in here and there. I am looking forward to conversing with fellow officers in the field and hoping I can contribute.

Mike
    Welcome a board 1st Sergeant, E-8 or Sir, back bone here Trooper.

Pop pop
    Pop Pop - It reminds me of an old statement by my Master Sergeant. "A Good Run is better then a Bad Stand".

Sec Trainer- Pop Pop: Hope you don't mind if I quote your Master Sergeant. He was a very smart man.

Pop Pop- Yes Sir, Thank you Senior Instructor Sec Trainer, hope you don't mind if I place your quote into my Signature?

Sec Trainer- Permission granted, recruit. Now, police the company area!

flat out cool..

Comment

Is this nuclear power plant a privately owned plant or a government owned plant?

Comment

Thanks Pop Pop!

The plant I work at now is not Nuke, the one I worked at in PA is/was. It was owned by PPL. We were not contractors at that site, which was nice. Can't say the same for this location.....

Comment

Thanks Pop Pop!

The plant I work at now is not Nuke, the one I worked at in PA is/was. It was owned by PPL. We were not contractors at that site, which was nice. Can't say the same for this location.....
          Your welcome, and welcome to the Watch. It's good to have you aboard.
          Pop Pop - It reminds me of an old statement by my Master Sergeant. "A Good Run is better then a Bad Stand".

Sec Trainer- Pop Pop: Hope you don't mind if I quote your Master Sergeant. He was a very smart man.

Pop Pop- Yes Sir, Thank you Senior Instructor Sec Trainer, hope you don't mind if I place your quote into my Signature?

Sec Trainer- Permission granted, recruit. Now, police the company area!

flat out cool..

Comment

Mike
            Welcome aboard, Mike. There are a lot of vets here and guys with some great experience. With your background, you'll fit in fine. I'm in south Florida, myself.
            "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.

Comment

Mike
              Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service.
              Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome's everyone! This job is about to make me pull my hair out! (If it weren't already gone...) I have too many guards and too few officers, but I am working on changing that! Way too much complacency going on out here for my liking.

See you on the boards!

Comment

Welcome, Mickeyhill88! --K.
                  Bitter clinger to my guns and religion....

"When I die, I desire no better winding sheet than the Stars and Stripes, and no softer pillow than the Constitution of my country."--Andrew Jackson

Psychological Operations: Because physical wounds heal.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X