Another new but old guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new but old guy

New here, old to the wonderful world of security. Or maybe it is called "expeirenced".
    Over 2 decades of physical security, threat & risk audits, armed (years ago) protection, mobile patrol, investigation, survielance, supervison, management and a bit of security sytems administration.

Good to see there are security pro's out there.
    Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
    Groucho Marx

Welcome,
    Hope you enjoy the forums and look forward to your posts.

Comment

Hey! I got tired of the SPS forum never loading, so I stopped going. I see you came over to the forum that almost always works! It runs Linux, not Windows.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, I have enjoyed / learned from your postings NA, both here and SPS.

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
        Hey! I got tired of the SPS forum never loading, so I stopped going. I see you came over to the forum that almost always works! It runs Linux, not Windows.
        Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
        Groucho Marx

Comment

Oh no you found me! Welcome fellow SPS poster! (I don't use my name here because when I went to register it was already being used - by me, I had posted something about a year earlier & forgot about the site )

Neil

By the way Nathan

SPS is about to shut down. The Administrator is no longer in the security field. He's asked for someone to take it over but so far no one has stepped foreward. I wanted to post over there inviting people to come here but I didn't want to kill the other site if there was still some hope. I did post my e-mail address & was to privately invite anyone who contacted me.
          I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
          Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

I'd take the name and domain over, but there's no way in hell I'd use that error-prone Microsoft-based system. The guy probably pays 4 times what I pay to host a site.

That, and people would be afraid that I'd somehow turn it into NAPSOA Forums or something.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X