Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Germany

hi @ all

i am a security company owner from germany and in the security business for about 15 jears

hope to find nice friends here to talk

companys homepage www.pss-soest.de

greetings
    masterchief
    "There are three kinds of people in the world. There are wolves and there are sheep. And then there are those who protect the sheep from the wolves..."

Herzlich Wilkommen aus SIW. I checked out your website and why is some of it in English and some in German?

Comment

Originally posted by histfan71
      Herzlich Wilkommen aus SIW. I checked out your website and why is some of it in English and some in German?
      I was wondering that, too, and chalked it up to the Japanese factor. Japanese people LOVE English. Most of them can remember a bit from school, but absolutely fear talking to a gaijin, but they LOVE English.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

thx for the friendly welcome

only some titels are in english , soon the new homepage will go online and the new one will be in german and english

we have also a forum witch is partly in english

www.security-meeting.com

thx again
          masterchief
          "There are three kinds of people in the world. There are wolves and there are sheep. And then there are those who protect the sheep from the wolves..."

Comment

Welcome

Hello and Welcome Masterchief:

I've been a Member here for a little while but have not posted yet- but it is great to see people from all around the world with a common interest in one location sharing ideas.

Hope to see and hear more from you and others as 2006 rolls forward.

Regards
            Tim

Comment

Originally posted by timorourkecps
              Hello and Welcome Masterchief:

I've been a Member here for a little while but have not posted yet- but it is great to see people from all around the world with a common interest in one location sharing ideas.

Hope to see and hear more from you and others as 2006 rolls forward.

Regards
              Tim
              That's a familiar name

Comment

;-)

It's a common name.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X