Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Spain!

Hi everybody!

I´m a 28 year old guy from Barcelona who´s been working as a Security Officer for 3 years and a few months.

I took the job after I got tired of working as a junior human resources consultant for 2 years, on temporary contracts and a miserable pay. Not that becoming a Security Officer is a great improvement, but I´m better off right now in all regards. I´ve had my pluses and minuses in these 3 years, but the last 10 months have been pretty good. The client I´m working for is a metal scrap dealer, I work the night shift 80% of the time and spend the night reading and watching movies. All I have to do is a round every 2 hours. I´m all by myself, with all risk and advantages it entails.

I´m glad I found this board, I´m anxious to get in touch with fellow rent-a-cops all over the world and know what´s this job is like in other countries.

P.D. That thing in my avatar is the badge we all use in Spain...it couldn´t be more ugly if they had tried.
    Last edited by Miguel; 08-23-2006, 05:29 AM.

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to hearing about how security companies work in Spain.

Comment

Ahh fond memories of Palma and Malaga

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X