NJ Security Cyclist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ Security Cyclist

Hello, I've been a lurker on this forum for a bit, but now I plan to fix that since the admins have given me posting rights. (thanks again!)
    I work in New Jersey, unsworn student officer for Rutgers Police Depatment during the school year, and security cyclist (read: bike cop) during the summer at a local campground of 3000 residents. Weekend patrols are always very interesting, but weeknights like this I sit in the guard booth on dispatch duty.

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions and a bit of input of my own, as I'm a trained 21 year old working here with a crew of retirees who have no security training outside of being the campground's "cerfew squad" from the old days. Good guys, but their routine patrols and procedures were all in need of an update. Thus why I'm here, to help update our force with community policing concepts, as well as new technology and methods.

Many thanks in advance for conversation, advice, and hopefully entertainment that is sure to come in the future.

Hello and welcome to the group. Don't be shy, jump in and let's hear from you. Always good to add to the views presented on the forum.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X