Hello again from Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again from Colorado

So some of you on here may know me as FireRanger, I have had to leave that account since I deleted the e-mail account it was tied to and forgot to change the profile information and e-mail first. I guess life happens, anyways here is a little about me.

I have 14 years (going on 15) of experience in private security, fire/rescue and emergency services. I have held numerous certifications, some have expired and some are still current. I currently am employed by one of the larger international security companies and have been with them for 4 + years now. Currently I am a uniformed security officer at a retail client, but was previously a site supervisor for 3 years until my position was eliminated at a hi-tech client. Prior to being a supervisor I was a security officer at a different hi-tech client, and a flex officer. I have received many awards over the years for outstanding service. If you have any questions, just ask.

Keith
    "Let Justice Be Done, Though Heaven Should Fall" - Camp Sather, BIAP, Iraq
    "This We Do...So That Others May Live"
    "Glaine ár gcroí, Neart ár ngéag, Agus beart de réir ár mbriathar" - Irish Army Ranger Wing

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X