Thank you for your Service.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for your Service.

Good morning men, my name is Pops or Pop pop, and that pretty much explains where I am at in my life, I ETS'd out of the Army and the Army National Guard years back, and life is good. My family is doing just as well. I have two great kids, one is just about ready to take his CBT test, step three in a seven step career process with HLS, my daughter is a senior staff writer for a major publication, I am married and going strong after 31 years of marriage and two more years living together in sin, 33 years together in total. I just wanted to say thank you men, you are pretty much on the front lines, duty post, and deserve so much more credit then you boys get, that said, thank you and stay frosty.

A year ago, I was asked, by a friend who has senior position as senior VP in HR for one of the" big three" classified companies in terms of doing work side by side and for the US DOD and the NSA, my friend asked if I would be interested in becoming a (in house) team member of their security staff. I accepted and signed the offer response sheet, I have my TS/SCI clearance in place again, and my HLS 1-9 form is in place and squared away.

I am good to go. It's a great job with many benefits, weight room and gym, cafeteria, locker room, weapons locker, and plenty of woman who wear skirts, there it is, good to be here. My orientation is Jan 9th, wish me luck.

Thanks again, men.

Pops
    Pop Pop - It reminds me of an old statement by my Master Sergeant. "A Good Run is better then a Bad Stand".

Sec Trainer- Pop Pop: Hope you don't mind if I quote your Master Sergeant. He was a very smart man.

Pop Pop- Yes Sir, Thank you Senior Instructor Sec Trainer, hope you don't mind if I place your quote into my Signature?

Sec Trainer- Permission granted, recruit. Now, police the company area!

flat out cool..

Welcome Pops.

I did not understand a lot of the abbreviations used in your post but I still think understood what you do

Been married for 32 years now. (Did not live in sin )

I'm called Papa Fy***s at the hotel but mainly because my daughter works there & a lot of the staff are her age (30).

Just a note to be politically correct. In your posts you kept saying "guys". We have some "gals" that are members of this forum.
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Good luck brother! Thank you for your service! Hooah!

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
        Welcome Pops.

I did not understand a lot of the abbreviations used in your post but I still think understood what you do

Been married for 32 years now. (Did not live in sin LOL)

I'm called Papa Fy***s at the hotel but mainly because my daughter works there & a lot of the staff are her age (30).

Just a note to be politically correct. In your posts you kept saying "guys". We have some "gals" that are members of this forum.
        HS- Piss a woman off with A M-4 (MWS) and it could be ugly.

Originally posted by Jarredct View Post
        Good luck brother! Thank you for your service! Hooah!
        Hooah! and thank you
        Pop Pop - It reminds me of an old statement by my Master Sergeant. "A Good Run is better then a Bad Stand".

Sec Trainer- Pop Pop: Hope you don't mind if I quote your Master Sergeant. He was a very smart man.

Pop Pop- Yes Sir, Thank you Senior Instructor Sec Trainer, hope you don't mind if I place your quote into my Signature?

Sec Trainer- Permission granted, recruit. Now, police the company area!

flat out cool..

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X